Project Manager for Group Flights (Aircraft Charters) (F/M/D)
- Ref. FRDJOB2019092518051781
PRO SKY AG
CUSTOMER FOCUS. RELIABILITY. ACHIEVEMENT ORIENTATION.
VALUES, THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
- Great working environment. Collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues and clients all over the world.
- Extensive customized onboarding to support your success.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities.
- Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks on your own.
- Be part of a dynamic and result oriented team.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Overtime compensation with time off.
- Possibility to work partly from home.
- Free beverages and fresh fruit.
- Bike leasing in Cologne Office.
- Public transportation in area Bonn/Cologne.
- Company Laptop.
- Employee events.
- Discounts from external partners, including airlines.
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
- Generating highest possible contract rate / sales volume with maximum possible revenue.
- Establishing and intensifying good long-term relationships with customers. The Project Manager secures project related and unrelated customer satisfaction.
- Establishing and intensifying good long-term relationships with airlines.
- Striving for expert knowledge to work most efficiently and execute his/her work perfectly.
- Continuously developing, improving and implementing Pro Sky Processes and Tools.
- Coordinating and supervising flights.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- Experience in aviation environment is an advantage but not necessary.
- Doer & Problem-solver with troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical skills, structured work approach.
- Self-motivated, competitive and ambitious personality.
- Sales affinity.
- Customer focused and service-oriented.
- Very good communication and ideally very good negotiation skills.
- French and English – excellent spoken and written, any additional language, especially German, is a plus.
- First working experience with international clients, open-mindedness towards different cultures is an advantage.
- Comfortable managing multiple things on the fly.
- Willingness to work on the weekend / nights.
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- 17. September 2019