Senior accountant (m/f)
- 31. Dezember 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019122713381941
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
- Deliver bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting services, including corporate income tax and VAT returns to a portfolio of Luxembourg Soparfis, international clients;
- Competently carry out duties in a professional manner and in accordance with regulatory requirements and BDO standards so as to meet with business expectations. This with the support of other members of the team when required.
- Accurately bookkeep general accounting and closing entries in the ledgers of more complex clients on the basis of clear instructions and supporting documentation ;
- Prepare management and annual accounts as instructed so as to meet with client expectations and in compliance with company policy and procedures ;
- Reconcile bank account statements with entries recorded in the ledger and supporting documentation ;
- Prepare tax returns and related appendices , reconcile tax assessments;
- When relevant, prepare VAT returns and /or identify VAT potential issues ;
- Liaise with corporate/tax team in order to seek clarification on queries and missing information as discussed with your manager;
- When relevant contact and liaise with external auditors to facilitate audit review;
- Review documents prepared by the junior accountant.
- Bachelor degree (Bac+3) in Accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Fluent in English (German or French will be a plus);
- Knowledge of bookkeeping to trial balance level;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg accounting and legal requirements;
- Good command of accounting software (BOB SAGE) and of excel and Word;
- Have the ability to multi-task, well organized and able to meet the deadlines;
- Ability to work on own initiative and be team spirit oriented.
- A multinational business environment;
- A competitive remuneration;
- A diversified learning experience ;
- A friendly atmosphere within a young and dynamic team.
- We are a reliable and expanding company;
- We believe that investing in our employees is the key to our development and future.
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Ulm, Reutlingen, Ravensbourg, Tuttlingen
- 12. Februar 2020
- Köln, Dortmund, Kassel, Wuppertal
- 29. Januar 2020
Area Sales Manager (h/f/x), DE/EN, IT Software, Home Office, Sud de l'Allemagne (Stuttgart / Münich)
- Home Office, Munich, Stuttgart
- 29. Januar 2020