What do we offer?
KPMG's Global Mobility & People Services (GMS) practice brings together a wealth of tax, technology, creativity and immigration and mobile administration services to help improve business processes to support its growth.
On a day-to-day basis, you will notably:
- Do research on local and international individual tax matters and collaborate with the team to draft written advice for our clients,
- Will support the team with the preparation of multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
- You are in the process of completing a degree (2 years or Bachelor’s degree) in Accounting or equivalent,
- You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- You approach your work with a flexible and open mind and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing you career with a leading international tax firm,
- You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
We are looking forward to meeting with you!