👩🌾 By giving access to many products whose prices are negotiated directly with the producers, we pursue our mission: to improve the quality of life of farmers by giving them back some purchasing power! We offer farmers fair and very competitive prices, a wide range of products and exceptional service and advice when purchasing.
Discover Farmitoo through the words of Mathilde, co-founder of Farmitoo: 📺
As Account Management & Partner Support Deutschland - Internship (H/F), you will be in direct contact with the Account Manager Deutschland and work in collaboration with the various members of a motivated and stimulating international team: the Farmitoo Sales team!
Your main missions will be both Partner support and Operational account management:
- Onboarding and training of new partners integrated in the site
- Responding to partner queries regarding sales issues by e-mail and telephone
- Negotiating with partners to improve their sales conditions
- Implement measures to improve sales: organising promotions, country openings, new products...
- Train partners on the use of their Back Office & provide content to support our partners
- Working in an international atmosphere within the Farmitoo Sales team
- Work with a wide variety of professions at Farmitoo (operations, product integration, accounting...)
- Come to our beautiful office located in the heart of Paris at République
Why join us?
- Our values: trust, team spirit and personal development are the basis for the development of our start-up company.
- Joining Farmitoo means growing with a company that cultivates good humour and ambition
- To take advantage of our suberb office located in the heart of Paris
- Benefits form our advantage : Swile ticket meals, transport refund, training...
- Finally, being at the heart of Farmitoo's activity, your feedback will be essential (and particularly appreciated!) for the development of the Sales team's strategy, as well as for the company's global strategy.
Requirements for this position
- You speak German on native speaker level
- You are rigorous, autonomous and highly organised to manage our partners' requests and renegotiate their sales conditions
- You are curious, have an excellent capacity for learning and understanding
- You have very good human contact, are comfortable speaking (by phone) and writing
- You would like to have a positive impact on the agricultural sector
- You are a good listener, can be calm, patient and are a problem solver
- You are comfortable in English and in an international atmosphere
- A background in support or sales (commercial training) is appreciated!
The advantages of this position
- Get to know the tools used (CRM, Aircall)
- Learn French (free language classes offered!)
- Help us to have a positive impact on the agricultural sector
- Work in a cohesive and benevolent team!
Our Farmitoo values
- Trust: because trust is the key word at Farmitoo, both within the team and with the farmers and partners we support on a daily basis
- Team spirit: because it is by working hand in hand that Farmitoo fulfils its mission every day: "Improving the quality of life of farmers".
- Personal development: because we give a special dimension to personal development within the company, in particular through personal follow-up and knowledge sharing within the company (several training courses organised)