At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
Your next challenge:
- You will be accompanied and trained by our more experienced colleagues, where you will participate in the accounting management (accounting, preparation of annual accounts ...) and fiscal management of a diversified portfolio with different clients;
- Throughout your career with us, you will develop your technical, human and commercial skills that will be the key to your success within our firm.
- You have studied accounting and have had first experience in accounting;
- You are rigorous, organized and recognized for your analytical skills, which will enable you to perform high quality work;
- You can work independently with good organizational skills, and you can also demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- You are comfortable with MS Office tools, especially with advanced formulas in Excel;
- You have knowledge of the BOB50 software;
- You have an excellent command of French, Luxembourgish and German. English would be an asset.
Join us and:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.