At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
Your next challenge:
- You are in charge of the management and accounting of client portfolios, consisting mainly of Luxembourgish commercial companies;
- You will oversee the general accounting done by your team ;
- You will review and finalize the preparation of annual tax returns, linked to their respective accounts ;
- You are regularly in contact with your customers and dedicated to building lasting, trustworthy relationships with them. Your ability to anticipate and to respond to their needs makes you their wanted interlocutor ;
- You will participate in the acquiring of new customers, by using the knowledge of your customers base, the latest trends, the market and your network ;
- You are equipped with a real talent to train, to motivate and to develop your team, since your own success is measured against the success of your team.
- You are a certified Accountant, or you will soon have the qualification ;
- You have a professional experience of at least 7 years with a fiduciary in Luxembourg ;
- You are well known by your customers and your team for your technical skills ;
- You have very good knowledge of Luxembourg company taxation, as well as VAT ;
- You are rigorous by nature, and have excellent analytical and organizational skills ;
- You are a relationship builder and have a strong sense of responsibility ;
- You are customer service oriented ;
- You are fluent in German, Luxembourgish, French and English;
Join us and …:
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits;