Business Developer - Entrepreneur Healthcare
- 15. Oktober 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019101514271826
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare.
- Because you are eager to start your next adventure in Cologne, within a young and multicultural team of 20 explorers !
- Because you will contribute to exciting projects with Global, European and German decision centers.
- Because you will exchange ideas with top decision-makers, acquire an impressive expertise and create a high-level network !
- We will train and accompany you to develop your portfolio of industrial players in the Healthcare industry (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical device, Diagnostics, Vaccines and Animal Health industries,…)
- You will ensure the development of new-business and realise the sales process from A to Z :
- Conduct prospecting, pre-sales, develop proposals in response to specific client needs, lead negociation and insure proper contracting, and then follow-up the relationship throughout each project.
- Target, approach and meet with clients - top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management.
- Understand and capture clients business needs and issues.
- Generate and advance a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Adapt prospecting resources to identified opportunities.
- Feed commercial reporting.
- Define, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborate commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs.
- Present and adapt the proposal as needed to conclude sales.
- Establishe the contract, ensure the negotiation and finalize the deals.
- Set up the launch meeting with the client and the Project Team.
- Proactively follow-up the relationship & collect feedbacks from the client during the entire course of the project.
- Perform debrief meetings with the client after each project to ensure the highest client satisfaction and trigger repeat business.
- You hold a Master’s degree in engineering, science or business.
- You are passionate about life sciences and you are a true salesperson!
- You are able to spot opportunities in front of high level clients and your ambition pushes you to surpass yourself every day and to take up challenges.
- Above all, you seek to give a meaning to your career by integrating a demanding company where you will sell missions with high intellectual added value which will contribute to the development of innovative solutions at our clients.
- You are motivated, rigorous, organised and passionate about sales and Innovation.
- You are fluent in German and Professional in English
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Munich, Augsburg
- 17. September 2019