Business Developer M2M/IoT
- 21. Oktober 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019061303
- Analyzing the different markets: participants, competition, country specifics
- Using your technical curiosity to prospect and generate fruitful leads that will enable you to achieve your objectives
- Replying to calls to tender received by Transatel
- Fostering current partnerships with a view to putting in place an onboard connectivity strategy and transforming any potential opportunity
- Managing existing accounts by monitoring ongoing projects, ensuring that they progress smoothly and working on expanding the business (product diversification, geography)
- Make Transatel a household name for all players in the cellular connectivity value chain within the IoT and M2M industries.
- You have a Master’s degree from a business or engineering school, or better still a mixed degree in both subjects, with a particular interest in new technologies and/or the telecommunications sector.
- Transatel is prepared to examine applications from a wide range of candidates, nevertheless candidates must have marketing or business experience in the technology sector:
- Qualities: Autonomy, curiosity, discipline, perseverance, capacity for analysis (drawing up business plans), synthesis (making strategic recommendations), and communication (doing presentations).
- Experience within the OEM/ODM ecosystem would be a definite advantage.
- Languages: Fluent English is essential. Another language would be appreciated. German would be a definite plus.
- Software: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.