Founded in December 2016, GoCater is a food-tech startup based in the heart of Paris currently revolutionizing the corporate catering market! Since our official launch, our sales are steadily increasing every month and new partners sign up every day to sell their products on GoCater. In July 2018 we joined forces with ezCater, the US-based world leader in the catering industry; and are therefore entering a new exciting age of hyper-growth, having raised a $100 million investment round!
- Introduction calls to all new corporate clients followed by helping with their bookings
- Successfully convert the inbound requests which were generated by the sales team into new orders
- Handle order changes and add-ons to bookings and special requests from our clients
- Increasing the quality and the clarity of our online offer to help client be more autonomous in their catering choices
- Assist catering partners to complete their profiles and get great business via GoCater
- Manage relationships with our existing catering partners efficiently
- Supervise the quality of all the bookings made by your clients
- Help increasing the retention and frequency of purchases of our recurring clients
- Be your team's eyes and ears to understand all clients and partners needs!
- Native-level German speaker and good English to communicate well with the rest of the company
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Listening skills
- Customer care / sales skills, very comfortable with conversations on the phone
- Being trustworthy and enjoying strong autonomy
- Fun to be with
- Require excellence around you and from yourself
- With at least 1 year of university/college experience
- Available for at least 4 months full-time
- Possible start dates: February or March 2019 (open to discussion)
- Financial reward: 900€ per month
- 50% refund of the public transport season tickets
- Apple laptop, team building events, weekly breakfast, caterers tasting, after work drinks etc.