Consultant Explorer - Healthcare (Cologne)
- 22. Oktober 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019082108401545
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why on boarding ?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare;
- And are eager to start your next adventure in Brussels, Cologne, Lausanne, Lyon, Paris, Toulouse or Princeton!
- Conduct investigations by analyzing literature, discussing with key opinion leaders, doing on-site visits or facilitating workshops;
- Make analyses and strategic recommendations by using innovative deliverables;
- Create and maintain privileged professional relationships with our clients, mostly Innovation, R&D, Strategic or Marketing directors at major French or international groups;
- Support our development and communication actions.
Join us building the world of tomorrow!
- You hold a Master’s degree or a PhD in business, engineering or science.
- You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation.
- You see yourself as a true explorer.
- You are fluent in English & French and you ideally speak a third language (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Turkish).
- Personal skills: curiosity – ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player.
Starting date: ASAP
Do you want to join our adventure?
Please send your resume and cover letter (Job reference: CST + the location).