All of our more than 2800 employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
Data Processing Expert (m/f/d)
- Interact closely with the local supplier and provide a continuous oversight of their activities, including:
- software development (e.g. team workload and efficiency, adherence to Quality Assurance procedures and working practices, resolution of technical issues)
- management (e.g. status and progress assessment, schedule control, WP management, progress report preparation);
- acceptance of subsystems (e.g. reception of subcontractor’s deliveries, incoming inspections, production of test reports);
- Contributing to provide technical clarifications relevant to the Data Processing system under development, including requirements to be fulfilled and testing aspects.
- Attend to Integration and Testing activities of the Data Processing systems under development, including the Data Processing Infrastructure (DPI) and the L1/L2 Products Generation Functions (PGFs)
- Participate to Technical & Management Meetings
- Participate in Review of Documentation
Skills and hands-on experience in the following mandatory areas:
- System engineering processes, covering the full development lifecycle and in monitoring and implementation of designs against requirement baselines and IV&V, including testing and formal acceptance;
- Good working knowledge in both French and English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, allowing to work within a multi-disciplinary and international context with various teams.
- Payload Data Processing in Meteorological and/or Earth Observation ground segment systems;
- Data Processing orchestrators;
- Big Data technologies, in particular Kafka and Storm.
This is a full time position and you will get a permanent employment contract! Curious?