At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 26 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
Your next challenge :
- You are in charge of the day-to-day bookkeeping;
- You prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and financial statements;
- You prepare tax returns;
- You answer any tax questions from your clients;
- You act as a key partner for your clients and others.
Your profile :
- … You have a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- … You have at least 5 years of experience in Accounting ;
- … You have good knowledge of local tax regulations as well as of VAT;
- … You are highly organized, detail-orientated, and able to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time to meet deadlines;
- … You are recognized for your analytical skills, your technical competencies as well as your accountability;
- … You have excellent communication skills and are able to build and develop good relationships with your colleagues and clients;
- … You have good knowledge of accounting software and MS Office;
- … You are fluent in German and/or French. Luxembourgish is an asset.
Join us and …:
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.