If you are a Business Developer who wants to kick start your career by working with a world-renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that they work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain.The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
A typical day
You'll be speaking to the key decision makers in multinational companies to build long lasting business relationships.
How you'll do this:
- Researching businesses to find new sales opportunities
- Teaming up with the marketing department to follow up their campaigns
- Keeping the database refreshed with up to date market information
- High/native level of French and fluent English
- An eagerness to learn
- The ability to improvise and adapt to any situation
- Self-confidence and a great team ethic
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- A permanent contract
- Excellent training and mentoring