Innovation & Healthcare – Consultant Intern
- 22. Oktober 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019082109101547
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
- As a Consultant Intern, you will be in charge of the end-to-end completion of projects, from information-gathering to the drafting and presentation of recommendations.
- This opportunity will allow you to learn about our industries' latest challenges and communicate with worldwide key opinion leaders (to gather and challenge their opinion).
- Working directly with our clients, mostly Innovation, R&D or marketing directors at major groups in Europe, your mission will be to create and maintain privileged professional relationships.
- You will be trained on our methodologies and benefit from ALCIMED’s cumulated experience.
- Master’s degree in business, engineering or science (end of studies)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about Healthcare, marketing and innovation
- Fluent in English & German
- International experiences are highly appreciated
- Personal Skills: Curiosity – open-minded– ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player – Willing to be part to the challenge of developing a fast-growing company
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Send your application (Resume and cover letter – job reference: Internship)
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
International Graduate Program (VIE) - Requirement Based Engineering Engineer (M/W/D) Space & Defense
- 18. September 2019
- 17. September 2019