Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- System and component responsibility from concept to series production for the ADAS and Connected Car areas
- Control of specification and integration phase according to V-Model
- Coordination of system and component suppliers
- Integration of the responsible systems, components and functions into prototype vehicles
- Error management and requirements management
- Participation in test campaigns at home and abroad
- A completed degree in electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in one of the following areas: Vehicle sensor technology (e.g. camera, radar, lidar, etc.), bus systems, mobile communications technology, development or testing of control units
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry desirable
- Affinity for project management and willingness to travel
- Team-oriented way of working and communicative appearance
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and good knowledge in German
- European citizen under 28 years old