Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- Collaboration in the pre- and series development of driver assistance systems
- Creation of system concepts and functional architectures for the next generation of driver assistance systems
- Creation of functional and system requirements
- Development, integration and application of sensors for environmental perception
- Support of requirements management and interfaces to test and error management
- Accompaniment of the vehicle-specific application, installation and commissioning of vehicle measurement technology
- A successfully completed degree in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in one of the following areas: Vehicle sensor technology (e.g. camera, radar leader, etc.), bus systems, mobile communications technology, development or testing of control units
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry desirable
- Affinity for project management and willingness to travel
- Team-oriented way of working and communicative appearance
- Fluent in spoken and written English and advanced knowledge in German
- European citizen under 28 years old