Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- Exciting international and national projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Opportunities for specialisation as well as specialist further education and training courses
- A challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Preparation and on-going development of specifications
- Conception and design of software modules
- Implementation of hardware-related application software for control units (e.g. driver assistance systems or engine control)
- Integration into the software environment (applications, drivers) as well as commissioning, testing and optimization of the software in the test field and in the vehicle
- An above-average degree in a technical course of study (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, technical computer science, automotive engineering) or comparable qualification
- High technical understanding of the software development process
- First experience in series development, especially in the field of model-based software development desirable
- First experience with control units and knowledge of bus systems (CAN, LIN, MOST, Flexray) desirable
- European citizen under 28 years old