Our Global Mobility Services Tax department is looking for forward-thinking and motivated juniors to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January or September 2020.
What do we offer?
KPMG’s Global Mobility & People Services (GMS) practice brings together a wealth of tax, technology, creativity and immigration and mobile administration services to help improve business processes to support its growth.
As part of a dynamic and multicultural team, this will be a perfect opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a solid technical knowledge of personal and international taxation, as well as a privileged insight into how different businesses operate.
On a day-to-day basis, you will notably:
- Do research on local and international individual tax matters and draft written advice for our clients,
- Will prepare multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
- Holds a degree (2 years or Bachelor's degree) in Accounting, Tax, Economics, or equivalent, and want to learn and develop continually,
- Is organized and confident in its ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- Open minded in its work approach and displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Proficient in either French or German, as well as in English (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
We are looking forward to meeting with you!