Launch Manager - New Markets (m/f/d), Augsburg
- 29. April 2021
- Ref. FRDJOB2021042820332845
Founded in 1993, betapharm is one of the leading generics companies in Germany, covering all major indications from simple colds to severe cardio-vascular diseases.
We owe our success to a culture of trust and social responsibility. Our employees cultivate an open and cooperative relationship not only with each other, but also with our customers and business partners.
Furthermore, we rely on the creativity, performance and accountability of our employees.
Today, betapharm is part of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd, a global pharmaceutical company and leading manufacturer of generics worldwide.
- Drive and coordinate all portfolio and launch related activities in accordance with the internal and external regulations, compliance, good practices and business objectives to ensure product availability and commercialization
- Ensure listing of products in respective market platforms
- Product forecasting for international customers/distributors in Europe
- Act as a primary point of contact and oversee the logistics of the new launches in Europe
- Optimization and rapid day to day communication of change to production and deployment to best meet customer service and inventory objectives
- Optimize system capability through reporting, planning and transactional systems to deliver objectives, maintaining accurate master data and inventory requirements
- Monitor the availability of products, identify and report the shortages and overstock risks
- Oversee sales order management, monthly reporting of supply chain performance indicators
- Handle routine tasks in the absence of Supply Planner New Markets
- Coordinate activities between internal departments as well as external agencies
- University degree in science and/or business, advanced degree in business, bio-science
- Experience of 7-12 years in generic pharmaceuticals industry, wholesaling, pharma-related logistics services or similar
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must. Knowledge of digitization to mitigate reliance on excel
- Experience in project management and SAP is desirable
- Fluent in English is essential, additional language skills (Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Dutch or Scandinavian language) would be advantageous
- Customer focus, excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Process minded and analytical mind set. Eye for details as well as accuracy is critical
- Ability to thrive and seek solutions in a highly matrix, ambiguous environment
- Self-motivated, well-organized and collaborative
You will find
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Germany, Home Office
- 1. Mai 2021
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Lyon Metropolis, Maine-et-Loire, Lyon (city), Angers
- 26. April 2021
- Home Office, Bavaria, Hesse, Bremen (state), Berlin (state), Baden-Württemberg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Freiburg im Breisgau, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 30. April 2021
- Cologne, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Düsseldorf
- 6. Mai 2021