Product Manager (F/M/D)
- Ref. FRDJOB2019091114381632
PRO SKY AG
CUSTOMER FOCUS. RELIABILITY. ACHIEVEMENT ORIENTATION.
VALUES, THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
- Great working environment. Collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues and clients all over the world.
- Extensive customized onboarding to support your success.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities.
- Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks on your own.
- Be part of a dynamic and result oriented team.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Overtime compensation with time off.
- Possibility to work partly from home.
- Free beverages and fresh fruit.
- Bike leasing in Cologne Office.
- Public transportation in area Bonn/Cologne.
- Company Laptop.
- Employee events.
- Discounts from external partners, including airlines.
- Develop new user functionalities from inception until testing and live version.
- Maintain, optimize and report on current functionalities to improve UX and UI.
- Develop roadmap, prioritize work and lead product workflow.
- Co-create content with Marketing team for go-to-market.
- Doer & Problem-solver. We are a Start-up within the company.
- Create vision.
- Great collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, a real mediator between technical teams, operational colleagues and customers.
- Be able to translate customers’ insights into new product features.
- Experience of at least 3 years in product management, ideally in B2B.
- Excellent English skills.
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies to implement in-house.
- Work well with tight deadlines and incomplete information.
- Teamwork and sense of humor.
- Revolutionize the way corporate and agencies organize group flights.
- Get quickly a lot of responsibilities and have a big impact on the implementation of the company vision.
- Grow with the company, learn fast.
- Freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.