AHT GROUP AG
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of pre-qualification documents as well as technical and financial tender bids
- Management of on-going projects including backstopping and short-term missions overseas
- Review of project and studies reports
- Establishment and maintaining regular professional contacts with donors and clients
- Drafting of reports and presentations
- Contribution to the knowledge and quality management systems of AHT GROUP AG
University degree in the fields related to water, agriculture, environment, and/or governance.
Previous working experience in an international environment and development cooperation.
Excellent English and very good French language skills.
- Relevant working experience in one or more of the above mentioned fields
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and willingness to travel abroad
- Proven writing, communication and presentation skills