Sales Leader Germany (m/w/d)
- 13. November 2023
- Ref. FRDJOB2023102508445922
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- Fixed salary plus bonus scheme (annual team result bonus and bonus based on target achievement)
- 30 holidays days
- Vacation bonus (Urlaubsgeld) and Christmas bonus (Weihnachtsgeld) - minimum 1 years’ service
- Training and company seminars
- An attractive working environment in a beautiful historical castle, surrounded by greenery, but close to the city
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in sales leadership roles, with a history of consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Autonomous with a sense of initiative and responsibility, and knowledge of your priorities.
- A deep appreciation for hospitality and a natural talent for creating memorable client experiences.
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills, with a passion for inspiring and developing a high-performing team.
- Strong communication skills and an innate ability to connect with clients on a personal level.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM software and sales automation tools.
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Speak and write fluent German, French and English.
- Cultivate the Chateauform Experience: Create the vision, mission, goals and strategies; share it with the team and monitor with results on a weekly basis. Define Marketing & Communication plan and follow up.
- Leadership: Recruit, Lead and train a team of Sales talents, nurturing their growth and fostering a culture of collaboration.
- Strategic Sales: Develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with the group mission and values, driving revenue growth and brand loyalty (bring Châteauform’ Germany from €30m to €100m). Collaborate to create pricing strategy, negotiation levers to win business.
- Client Relationship management: Build and maintain strong client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor and ensuring their event vision becomes a reality. Ensure that every interaction with our clients reflects our commitments.
- Sales Performance: Monitor key performance indicators, analyse sales data, and drive continuous improvement in our sales processes (ROI and KPIs). Provide reporting and analysis to the Sales director and General Management.
- Market Insights: Stay attuned to industry trends and competitor activities, leveraging this knowledge to identify opportunities, innovation, and key issues.
- Budget Management: Manage the sales department's resources effectively, ensuring we maximize value and exceed client expectations.
- Strategic collaboration and relationships: Optimize occupancy rates and align the houses/venues around the strategy.
- Global vision: Collaborate with sales colleagues of other countries to coordinate sales actions, ensure cross selling, and optimize global sales development opportunities.
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Berlin (state), Berlin (city)
- 4. Dezember 2023