Scrum Master M/F
- 21. Oktober 2019
- Ref. FRDJOB2019101510041825
- Contributing to the team’s efficiency by removing obstacles to progression
- Organising and leading the Scrum meetings: daily meetings, sprint review, planning and sprint retrospective
- Collaborating with Product Owners to facilitate communication of the product vision and sprint goals
- Synchronising with other Scrum Masters to coordinate efforts within the IT department
- Proactively suggesting ways to improve the team’s efficiency, possibly through the implementation of additional methodologies such as Kanban and XP
- Helping the team to improve estimates and sprint planning
- Training IT newcomers in Scrum methodology when necessary
- Facilitating the smooth running of projects by communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Participating in development and code review
Your Profile :
- You have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in software development (Java), with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master for a team of at least 5 people.
- You have a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies, but are also pragmatic by combining different practices to adapt to the circumstances.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the Telecommunications or Internet Services sectors.
- You enjoy teamwork and want to promote the values of the Agile methodologies.