Today Filovent has the largest catalog of professional boat rentals in Europe, with more than 18,000 boats in their catalog. Its objective is to connect clients who wish to sail with boat rental companies willing to fill their booking schedule.
Filovent is committed to providing the highest quality service and advice to their clients. In 2018, they have taken more than 20,000 people on board sailing boats, catamarans and motorboats all over the world: Greece, Croatia, the Carribeans, Thailand, etc.
- Help in writing navigation-related content for Filovent’s website and magazine: description of destinations, travel guides, magazine articles, itineraries etc.
- Search for web partners
- Participation in promoting the content of the Filovent website on social networks (Instagram and Facebook)
- Level of education A-level, University, Business School or equivalent - Literary profile or business school
- Passion for writing and travel
- Languages: Fluent German (written and spoken), the practice of English is also mandatory
- Good command of German spelling and grammar, autonomy, initiative, a taste for travel and searching for information on the Internet, writing skills, good written and oral communication are the qualities required to carry out your missions.