Global Brands Group Apparel & Accessories
- Organize the Sales offers to customers to assist the Sales Manager.
- Deal with daily correspondence, organize meetings, and prepare customer information for the Sales Manager as required.
- Maintain a good customer relationship through effective communication ensuring the customer’s needs are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Distribute purchase orders, updating the critical path and order books. To routinely maintain accuracy of estimates, purchase orders and sales orders.
- To update weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Assist with the critical path in line with company and customer requirements and ensure awareness of delivery schedule to effect timely deliveries and prioritize availability to the customer where applicable.
- To ensure all job related information is effectively communicated within teams and to any other relevant areas of the business as part of daily work routine.
- Develop a solid working relationship with suppliers to achieve an effective working environment.
- Any reasonable additional duties requested or delegated by your manager.
- You have experience of planning organizing, personal assistance and have been involved in projects which are both creative and analytical
- You are reliable, self-organized, very accurate and a precise administrator
- You bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and are able to change priorities and refocus on new assignments
- You show interest in fashion/children’s Entertainment industry
- You have excellent English knowledge (verbal and written)
- Good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge