The VIE International Internship Program (Volontariat International en Entreprises or Volunteer for International Experience) allows young Europeans to work abroad for a French company for between 6 to 24 months. It is run by a French public institution called Business France. You will get the possibility to experience and explore new challenges, having a lot of benefits from joining Altran and taking a stepping stone for your international career together with a great community of VIEs.
Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- Create Work Preparation Documents
- Manage Work Orders, support the client production activities, provide technical support and process improvements
- Support Production to release the Work Preparation Documents
- Interface with the client and Manufacturing teams
- Communication and relationship skills
- Ability to work in German and English
- Industrial background, knowledge of aerospace manufacturing process
- Experience in Work Preparation, creation and management of Technical Packages
- Fluent in English and advanced knowledge in German
- Knowledge of tools: SAP, MS Office
- European citizen under 28 years old