The team is organized into geographical regions, the scope for this position including companies and agencies based in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Here are some examples of campaigns, which you will propose: trade show stands, congress & conference sponsorship, digital display or content campaigns, webinars, lead generation actions, emailing blasts, print advertising…
- Your mission is both to proactively conquer new accounts and to create a long-term relationship with existing clients achieving retention and upsale.
- You will set up and execute an ambitious sales action plan requiring a great number of phone conversations every day, usage of video conference tools, as well as frequent travel to trade shows and client meetings, once this is possible again.
- You will make use of our CRM Salesforce to organize your work and regularly report on your sales activities and revenue progress
- Excellent command of German is a must (native-level), as well as a good level of English. French knowledge is not obligatory.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of proven successful sales experience, ideally in a B2B environment selling services. Exhibition or event sales or media sales or selling digital marketing campaigns experience is a plus.
- To be a star in this role, you need to show enthusiasm & determination to exceed your goals, as well as tenacity & conviction in order to overcome gatekeepers, successfully pitch to the decision makers, and create a sustainable business relation with them.