Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- 7 novembre 2022
- Réf. FRDJOB2022092611384689
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Sounds challenging? It sure is. But we’re up for it and ready to continue growing.
- Own the full talent acquisition process for our growing team
- Preparing job descriptions and advising on strategies on how to attract top talent
- Screening, interviewing, evaluating and closing top talent including contract negotiation
- Implementing best practices and expand current recruitment processes
- Develop a strategic recruitment plan by using your creative mind
- 2+ years of experience working in recruitment, talent acquisition or sourcing in a startup, scaleup or agency field
- Proven track record in diverse candidates
- Professional in managing internal stakeholders
- Being fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- You are a self-starter and equipped with a proactive "can-do" attitude
- Knowledge with recruiting and applicant tracking systems
- Based in Munich or willing to relocate
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
Technical Sales Representative Germany (m/f/d), DE/FR or DE/EN, Industrial Handling Equipment, Home Office Germany
- Düsseldorf, Bavaria, Germany, Home Office, Baden-Württemberg, Munich, North Rhine-Westphalia, Cologne, Stuttgart
- 15 novembre 2022