Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the best German markets and rental opportunities to target, securing quality partners, negotiating terms, selling them appropriate services and helping to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the relationship ;
- Driving new sales into existing core markets and effective penetration into new markets, whilst maximising retention of existing accounts ;
- Building long term partnership with the chosen international and rental partners based on a strong financial performance and mutual trust ;
- International markets and pharmaceutical companies have different biological analyses requirements so an important part of this role will be to help identify those requirements, negotiate with customers so modifications are efficient for the company and work with the laboratory team leaders to deliver them.
- A successful track record of selling to international markets including Germany
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and deliver profitable business growth in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Good understanding of biology, virology or chemistry
- Ability to work collaboratively with laboratory team leaders
- Ability to lead excellent customer service across the CRO business autonomously
- Strong commercial awareness and delivery; excellent negotiation and influencing skills; well-developed planning and communication skills
- Bilingual in German and English, ideally fluent in French
- European driving licence
An attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus structure, company car, laptop, phone) will made available to applicants.