REMONDIS Service International GmbH
Creating raw materials from recyclables, electricity from biomass, heat from waste, life from water. More than 30,500 people at REMONDIS are continuously working on drawing up integral solutions that unite progress and resource conservation. Together, again and again, worldwide.
- A professional graduate program for a period of 12 to 24 months aiming at understanding the operational and technical tasks in our industry and preparing you for taking over a job with operational responsibility with our international businesses in Belgium (Wallonia) or Northern and Eastern France.
- Responsibility from day one: You will be actively involved in our day-to-day operations and become an integral part of our international team at REMONDIS. You will work on management projects for Belgium and France as part of the management team REMONDIS Belgium.
- A variety of function areas to discover: The traineeship will take you through the heart of our international divisons in Lünen as well as the operational sites of our activities in Belgium and France.
- Taking initiative: You will get the opportunity to take ownership of individual projects and will be challenged to contribute your own ideas.
- Mentoring: You will be overseen by experienced managers and colleagues, and will be encouraged to develop your own network.
- Professional skills training and individual coaching sessions, in close cooperation with colleagues and other trainees from within the REMONDIS group.
- A very good Master degree in Business Engineering
- First relevant experience through traineeships, internships, as a student trainee or during a placement year
- Result-driven, efficient and structured work approach
- Self-confident, team player with very good communication skills
- Mother tongue in French as well as German language skills (basics required); knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Proven proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel
Your traineeship is an opportunity to gather work experience in an interesting, and future-oriented industry. At REMONDIS, you will be able to discover a global, family-owned business with modern corporate structures – and take advantage of extensive training opportunities on the job.