Cooler Master Europe
Cooler Master is a computer hardware manufacturer from Taiwan. Founded in 1992, the company is a popular brand for computer chassis, power supplies, coolers, and other accessories. Alongside the retail business, Cooler Master is also an OEM vendor for many major brand names in the computer industry.
- Conduct market surveys and competition analysis for DACH market.
- Support the Sales and Product Marketing group on all elements of the Marketing Plan for existing Cooler Master customers.
- Daily support of the product and marketing programs to meet sales targets.
- Drive brand awareness @ enduser, social media, etail, retail and distribution.
- Support product launches, marketing and PR collateral, sales tools, web site content, sales training, promotional campaigns, events, social media/digital marketing and lead/revenue generation.
- Conduct Focus group surveys with local teams across EU to collect useful data.
- Interact, engage and manage local community events.
- Support of through the line campaigns with sales and deliver updates to manager on a weekly basis.
- Work to maximize key co-operative marketing programs and contractual marketing funds to support specific sales promotion cycles.
- Coordinate with Sales, activities to effectively roll out marketing and sales programs.
- Educated to a degree level or experience to an equivalent level.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a marketing environment, preferably with channel or etail marketing experience, with an orientation towards IT Hardware or similar FMCG.
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis.
- Outgoing person who is capable of working with cross functional multicultural teams.
- An understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills.
- Fluent in German and English and proficient in French is considered a big plus.
- Self Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work.
- Responds quickly to customer/client requests and needs as a priority.
- Anticipates changing customer needs and seeks to create value for the customer.
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Actively seeks to understand the competition and how they differentiate themselves.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback.
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.