Internal Sales / Customer Care Consultant
- 27 mars 2019
- Réf. FRDJOB2019031073
ISIS Papyrus France
Do you strive for great customer experience? Are you passionate about creating a Wow Effect for new and existing customers?
Papyrus digital Software Platform: Al-powered, Robotic process automation, standard software and framework solutions. Our innovative platform product helps customers to automate processes and to empower knowledge workers in the backoffice. We are proud to excite customers like Dow Jones, WellCare Health Plans, Zurich Insurance, Citibank, Lufthansa, Wyndham and many others. Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented international team.
- Organize a virtual Product Demo and show the unique value of Papyrus
- Convince customers with your technical expertise and insights to modernize and extend their current solutions
- You will deliver sales oriented information like prices, configurations, product information
- Help and support new and existing customers booking workshops and proof of concepts
- Organize maintenance and customer support hours, close orders and agreements
- Cooperate with our local and international Sales teams, Product Management and Technical Support
- College degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- You are sales - and customer - oriented, as well as driven by success
- You have excellent customer care and service skills; take initiative; show flexibility and can work in a team
- You can communicate on different levels with a well-developed intercultural competence, always recipient-oriented.
- You have a strong affinity for IT and a good understanding of business processes and practice, knowledge of software licensing business
- You have experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships with customers
- You are hands-on Team player and pro-active in action
You will work in a professional and highly motivated international team as a part of the well-established and successful ISIS Papyrus Group.
We will provide intensive Training on the job (the position is explicitly suitable for career changers)
Global Leader in Customer Communication Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team.
We offer an attractive remuneration package for a job with fun factor and strong increase of competences and experiences.
We look forward to receive your application with information on your availability and compensation expectations.