The Sales Manager will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager - German Speaking Countries & Nordics.
The position will have responsibility for the entire Sales P&L execution.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual territory revenue & profitability.
- Responsible for leading the customer relationship at all hierarchical levels.
- Coordination of the resource application to the customer for the team (Technical service, R&D)
- Develop and implement territory-specific sales, channel plans to support the execution of the DianaFood strategy and accelerate the growth of the DianaFood business within the territory.
- Work proactively with senior management to timely identify and resolve issues that may impact attainment of territory strategic objectives.
- Implement DianaFood pricing policy for the territory, based on revenue and margin goals and overall pricing guidelines while taking into account feedback from the local market.
- Provide the annual budget commitment for sales aspects of DianaFood territorial P&L as part of strategic planning. Support development, alignment and execution of market-specific business plans to achieve territory targets.
- Develop and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies through indirect channels and agents to expand market coverage and meet DianaFood territory goals.
- Develop & propose plans to replace simplify and/or add specific channels partners in the territory.
- Facilitate the implementation of strategic account management and other sales processes, and drive adoption and use of supporting tools, systems and templates.
- Provide every 2 months sales reporting (business review, project follow up, risk and opportunities)
- Build synergetic approach with other divisions of Symrise
- Food Technologist or with a Business School background, you have 5 to 8 years of experience in sales, idealy in the Food market. Technical background considered as a plus.
- You have strong entrepreneurial skills with significant financial acumen, analytical skills and focus on execution.
- With excellent communication and team building skills, you are able to work under pressure in a deadline intensive environment.
- Strong problem solver, you focus on results delivery and have an influential leadership.
- You speak fluent English and German.