At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
Your next challenge:
- You will be part of a project team in the areas of compliance, risk or optimization and digitalization of processes in financial institutions;
- You will take part in the creation of new offers for new domains or activities;
- You will provide expertise in project management and methodology as well as in the analysis of complex issues.
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Strategy or Organizational Consulting;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a consulting firm; experience on regulatory, risk and/or digitalization projects are a plus;
- You are dynamic and interested in a fast-growing activity;
- You are client-oriented and able to build a relationship of trust with your clients;
- You are autonomous, organized, flexible and eager to acquire new knowledges;
- You have a very good command of Microsoft Office, most particularly in PowerPoint and Excel applications;
- You speak fluently French and English;
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.