- QuickSign is a tech scale up specialized in financial services
- We create digital onboarding for the biggest accounts in Europe: Santander, American Express, HSBC, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole, Boursorama, Orange Bank...
- We have a robust business model and we are growing at +40% annually
- In the quest for excellence, we surround ourselves with the best. Our colleagues have all studied at HEC, LSE, Sciences Po, ESSEC, ESCP... It is very inspiring on a daily basis
- We are located in the heart of Paris, rue du Sentier ("Silicone Sentier")
- Competitive salary
- Good atmosphere, great ambitions!
As Growth Manager for Germany, you will work within the Growth department.
Your missions will be both strategic and hands on:
- Contribute to the study of the German market
- Target key market players (prospects and partners)
- Create & maintain an active local competitive intelligence
- Respond to calls for tenders
- Be involved in the product dimension: make relevant and targeted feedback on future product development which would be beneficial for the German market
- Get appointments with prospects
- Travel regularly to Germany to attend prospect meetings / establish relationships
- Ensure follow-up with prospects & clients
- Close deals
- Represent QuickSign in Germany at conferences