CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch
Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.7 trillion and assets under administration of €1.8 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2017).
You will be in charge of the sales and administrative follow-up of customer relations within your portfolio. You will also be the intermediary between the customer and the operational teams of the PERES department and of the Bank.
Your Relationship Manager duties will cover three main areas:
- The sales and administrative follow-up of your customer accounts while ensuring the quality and level of service provided, with the help of the PERES operational teams and other CACEIS departments;
- Good record-keeping;
- Sales development of your customers and establishment of sales offers for your customers’ new funds/products.
Niveau d'études minimum
Formation / Spécialisation
Niveau d'expérience minimum
- In-depth knowledge of the Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Infrastructure sector.
- Analysis and summary skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and powers of persuasion.
- Ability to foster transversal team spirit.
- Proactivity and sense of initiative.
- Capacity to organise and manage priorities.