BASF Services Europe GmbH
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 1,700 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR and Procurement departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center.
Location: Berlin, DE
Company: BASF Services Europe GmbH
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: EN57844029_ONLE_1
What you can expect
- You will provide high quality and proactive sourcing as well as preselection of candidate profiles for different BASF divisions based in France.
- Real support to recruiters, you will be coordinating job interviews and handling other recruiting administration tasks.
- Beyond this, you will collaborate with your international colleagues to exchange potential candidates for positions in Europe and identify potential talents.
What we expect
- Motivated, organised and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and a first relevant experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a strong and proactive customer oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organised under pressure.
- An excellent command of French, German and English is a prerequisite, in addition to sensational communication skills. Knowledge of Italian, Dutch or Spanish a plus.
- On-the-job training through our "Buddy System"
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Health days, sports teams & a yearly company-run
- Summer and Winter Parties, as well as Team Events