Established as one of the leaders in terms of lifting and handling in the tunnel sector, ACIMEX was bought in 2010 by CBE Group, international expert in the conception of moulds for tunnel segments. This new partnership allowed both entities to offer complementary solutions on several contracts.
The administrative offices of ACIMEX and its production workshop are located in the Loire Valley region, in Saint-Avertin. ACIMEX has an integrated Design Office, which allows its team to design its products in 3D and to meet the client expectations as fully as possible. ACIMEX was ISO 9001 certified in January 2016.
ACIMEX in numbers / 1971-2019
• 66 importing countries
• 150 machines produced per year
• 950 Tons of lifting capacity per year
- Location of the agent in the Rhine-Ruhr area, preferably near Düsseldorf and Dortmund
- Commercial aptitude, relational skills, ability to create a need
- Ability to negotiate a contract, a dispute
- Mastery of ACIMEX products
- Fluent English
- French (if possible)
Main tasks & requirements
- Knowledge of market and competitors
- Research and identification of new markets and partners
- Market study, marketing approach and analysis, collection of information (customer environment, benchmark, price studies, positioning, etc.)
- Definition of the strategy and implementation of the Commercial Policy in collaboration with the Sales Department
- Search for distributors in order to develop distribution channels and be recognized as a preferred supplier and partner
- Detection of tender projects and formalization of contracts in connection with Technical Services, Design Office, Production...
- Regular lobbying to expand the reputation of the company through exhibitions and other partnerships
- Guarantee the management of margins and profitability of all sales made
- Customer visits