At the earliest date possible we are eager to extend our commercial team. Are you a home energy management, heating or e-mobility product manager keen to make a GreenTech impact? Join GreenCom Networks to shape the future of residential renewable energy!
- Own and lead use case development, commercialisation and implementation within the home energy management, heating or e-mobility product domain. Be the go-to person when it comes down to product knowledge, technical asset specifics, customer value propositions and market knowledge. You lead GreenCom Network’s energy management propositions across Europe.
- Develop commercial opportunities by combining market model specifics, regulatory requirements, value chain set-up and distribution structures.
- Steer commercial processes with concrete use cases based on market knowledge, customer application experience and GreenCom capabilities.
- Drive the market input and customer needs side of GreenCom Network product development, from idea to implementation. Owning an end-to-end responsibility.
- Work closely with your sales colleagues to support commercial approaches and opportunity acquisition and conversion.
- Enhance the use of performance driven and lead generating marketing campaigns together with the marketing department.
- Support customer implementation projects together with the service and technical delivery departments.
- As a product and market expert, you represent GreenCom Networks actively on events and conferences.
- Expert. You have 3-5 years of experience within your home energy management, heating or e-mobility product domain with exposure to commercial processes. You know your stuff.
- Customer centric. You hold a strong belief in creating end-customer added value in all that we concept, sell, develop and deliver.
- Conceptual. Building on your analytical and numerical skills, you turn complex situations into understandable propositions, sketch use cases based on underlying commercial and technical elements and set business models underpinned by a business case.
- Technical. You are an expert on how assets and devices work in detail and have a profound savviness for adjacent IoT connectivity.
- Structured. This job requires a diligent and focussed approach. You are used to work independently and develop your responsibility yourself.
- Driven. You tell us how the world works. You hold a pro-active attitude aimed at establishing impact. You want to deliver. You burn for the cause.
- You are authentic and a nice person. You are inclusive in your working approach and fun to have around.
- Fluent in English is key. German and/or French is a strong plus.
- Actively shape the future of the residential renewable energy landscape.
- Drive business forward with a clear responsibility and following your vision.
- Follow a firm mandate to create impact.
- Use flexible working hours and working location.
- Be part of a driven, smart and fun team.
- Join an international and entrepreneurial organisation.
- Enjoy competitive renumeration and working conditions.